This dish is a perfect example of how simple ingredients can make the tastiest meals. It's made with our own organically grown potatoes, eggs from our trusted Amish Organic Supplier, and Chorizo that we source from what we believe to be the best pork farm in the country. This farm, located in Iowa, has been raising Duroc Heritage Hogs on their pasture for over 175 years, and they feed them a clean, non-GMO diet, ensuring the quality of their Chorizo. Eggs are one of our best-selling food items because they are simply delicious. The chickens that produce these eggs are raised on pasture and fed flaxseed. They get to roam the pastures and graze on various wild grasses, which keeps them healthy and happy. Pure food is full of flavor, nutrition, and most importantly, it's delicious.
Jump To Recipe
- 1 Medium yellow onion sliced
- 3 Medium-sized russet potatoes shredded
- 1 lb Chorizo
- 8 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
Preparation - 7 minutes Cook Time - 15 minutes Serving 4-6
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet to start making the dish.
- Slice the onion and cook it with a pinch of salt until it becomes translucent.
- While the onions cook, shred the potatoes and add them to the skillet. Cook them until they are browned on all sides, then remove them from the skillet.
- Next, add the chorizo to the pan and cook it thoroughly. Once the chorizo is cooked thoroughly, set it aside.
- Cook the eggs as desired; we suggest cooking them over medium in this recipe. The yolk makes a delicious sauce for the hash.
- To assemble the dish, place the potatoes in the bottom of the bowls, then top them with the chorizo, two eggs, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!